The President of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has reacted to the allegations levelled against him by a popular blogger, Gistlover in relations to several Nollywood actresses.
The popular blogger had done a piece on the cleric and indicted several Nollywood actresses, some of who have been reacting to the claims.
Reacting to the allegation, the cleric, in a video posted via his official Twitter handle on Wednesday, said:
“I have been busy with this crusade but I heard that they are dragging me on social media, that the man is diabolic. Diabolic kee you there. You want to drag me? We will drag ourselves.
“I’m being accused of knowing some people. These are people who come to my church. Should I deny my children because of what is being written. The list is not long enough. Make it 200.
“I am the one who will disappear that blog. You attack politicians, you attack celebrities and you came for me. You have entered my trap.
“If you are brave, reveal your identity. You can’t be hiding.”
- Yorubas Can’t Be Called Rascals, They Understand & Manage Diversity Very Well – Reno Omokri Replies Iwuanyanwu
- Pandora Papers: Law Firm Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution of Peter Obi
- BREAKING: INEC Fixes April 15 for Supplementary Polls in Adamawa, Kebbi
- Gbadebo Is Proud & Self-Centered, He Would Have Set Lagos Backwards By 10yrs If He Had Won – Former LP Chairman
- Tinubu Wants El-Rufai in His Cabinet As His SGF – APC NWC Member Says
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter