Popular Nigerian Afrobeat star, Seun Anikulapo Kuti has taken to his social media accounts to appreciate his family for their support during his case with Nigerian police.
The son of Late Fela Anikulapo Kuti is charged with assaulting a police officer during an altercation on Saturday, May 13, on the Third Mainland Bridge, in Lagos. He was reported to have slapped an inspector after he drove dangerously on the bridge, and deliberately blocked a moving police vehicle.
However, the Afrobeat star was released on Thursday after meeting his bail requirement, having spent more than a week in police custody.
Shortly after he was released, the outspoken musician took to his social media accounts to hail his family for their support during his trial time. In his post, Seun established that he might be an orphan but he’s gotten a very strong and supportive family.
He wrote, “I be orphan o but family deeeey,” as caption for the pictures of his lawyer and family members uploaded on his Facebook account.
See the post below:
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu