The former wife of the Ooni of Ife, Queen Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi, has said she cannot return to the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi’s palace because he presently has six wives.
Naomi said she cannot “survive in the midst of six mature and strong women”.
Queen Naomi and Oba Ogunwusi broke up in 2021.
“Do I look like someone who can survive in the midst of six mature and strong women? No! She is but a soft, strong, gentle woman and I can’t be a square peg in a round hole,” she told Punch.
She added: “It’s a different thing to be single and it is a different thing to be ready to mingle. But what I can say for sure is that I am a bride waiting to be dressed up.”
“I don’t know how God plans to do it because He is my event planner. But there is a big event waiting to happen (if you are) talking about that aspect of my life.
“Hmmm, you see this queen, it will take a strong king to get me; I am single.”
- Gov. Soludo Discloses Why He Was Asked To Leave His Seat At President Tinubu’s Inauguration
- Nigerian Man Acquires New N2m Elon Musk’s Robotic Wife (Photos)
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Orders The DSS To Vacate EFCC Lagos Office With Immediate Effect
- JUST IN: Court Sentences Adedoyin to Death By Hanging for OAU Student’s Murder
- WPO Nigeria sets to inaugurate peace advisers, says its needed now that Nigeria tracks on unity
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter