Minister of State for Labour and Employment and member of All Progressives Congress Presidential Campaign Council, Festus Keyamo has opened up on the President-elect, Bola Tinubu appointing none APC members into his cabinet.
Speaking in a recent interview, Keyamo said he cannot confirm or deny if Tinubu would appoint none APC members into his cabinet.
The spokesman of Tinubu-Shettima campaign council said ministerial appointments were at the disposal of the President-elect.
“I cannot confirm or deny it. When the President-elect said he would go for competence, expectedly he would search far and wide for competent people.
“But I cannot specifically or definitely confirm or deny that. It is the complete prerogative of the President-elect,” Keyamo told newsmen.
As Nigerians awaits the May 29 handover, Tinubu’s appointment of cabinet members is beginning to take the centre stage.
Certain names and loyalists to the President-elect are beginning to emerge as possible cabinet members under the incoming Tinubu administration.
- Gov. Soludo Discloses Why He Was Asked To Leave His Seat At President Tinubu’s Inauguration
- Nigerian Man Acquires New N2m Elon Musk’s Robotic Wife (Photos)
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Orders The DSS To Vacate EFCC Lagos Office With Immediate Effect
- JUST IN: Court Sentences Adedoyin to Death By Hanging for OAU Student’s Murder
- WPO Nigeria sets to inaugurate peace advisers, says its needed now that Nigeria tracks on unity
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter