Popular Nollywood actress, Wumi Toriola, on Wednesday, debunked rumours that she slept with the husband of a colleague in the movie industry.
The rumours started when a blogger, Gistlover, shared a picture of Toriola and actress Toyin Abraham on its Instagram page.
Rubbishing the claim, she wrote on her Instagram page,”This morning, my attention was called to a diabolical comment on Gistlover blog that I slept with a colleague’s husband.
“Not only is the comment false, it is diabolical, evil, and intended to soil my name. Not only did I not sleep with the said person’s present husband. I did not have any intimate relationship with her former husband as well.
“I do not know why this person’s fans are fixated on continuous tarnishing of my image and bent on causing continuous rancour, but I do know that this is the last time I will be responding to anything regarding this person. I have moved on. I am focusing only on the future and just want to make movies.”
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu