Popular Nollywood actress, Wumi Toriola, on Wednesday, debunked rumours that she slept with the husband of a colleague in the movie industry.
The rumours started when a blogger, Gistlover, shared a picture of Toriola and actress Toyin Abraham on its Instagram page.
Rubbishing the claim, she wrote on her Instagram page,”This morning, my attention was called to a diabolical comment on Gistlover blog that I slept with a colleague’s husband.
“Not only is the comment false, it is diabolical, evil, and intended to soil my name. Not only did I not sleep with the said person’s present husband. I did not have any intimate relationship with her former husband as well.
“I do not know why this person’s fans are fixated on continuous tarnishing of my image and bent on causing continuous rancour, but I do know that this is the last time I will be responding to anything regarding this person. I have moved on. I am focusing only on the future and just want to make movies.”
- ‘I’m The One Who Wrote A Petition Against Portable’ – Manny Monie
- FG Bans Anti-inauguration Protests Nationwide
- Pastor Eneche And Ibiyeome Are Calling People To Go And Protest, Will They Stand In Front? – Asari Dokubo
- Female Firefighter Cries Out, Begs Male Admirers To Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For Her Number (Photos)
- It’s Turn Of South-South To Produce Senate President – Afegbua
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter