Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike has reacted after Bola Tinubu’s response to a request he made during the commissioning of a project in his state went viral.
It was reported that during an event organized for the commissioning of a flyover bridge in Rivers, Governor Wike told Tinubu that his administration built 12 flyover bridges and he expects Tinubu to give the state back the money it used for the projects when he assumes office as president. However, Tinubu turned down his request and made it known that he doesn’t owe Wike anything.
However, while speaking on the issue during a state banquet organized in honour of Tinubu, Governor Wike said people chose to only talk about the part of Tinubu’s statement where he said he doesn’t owe him (Wike) anything and intentionally left out the part where Tinubu asked him to lobby him. In his words:
“I am not worried about those who said Tinubu said he is not owing us, it is ‘bad belle’. That is the only one they will hear, they didn’t hear the one he said lobby me, they did not hear that one. Somebody said I am not owning you but you have to lobby me, you won’t hear lobby me. So don’t bother about all those social media talks”.
- Gov. Soludo Discloses Why He Was Asked To Leave His Seat At President Tinubu’s Inauguration
- Nigerian Man Acquires New N2m Elon Musk’s Robotic Wife (Photos)
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Orders The DSS To Vacate EFCC Lagos Office With Immediate Effect
- JUST IN: Court Sentences Adedoyin to Death By Hanging for OAU Student’s Murder
- WPO Nigeria sets to inaugurate peace advisers, says its needed now that Nigeria tracks on unity
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter