Stephanie Victoria Allen, popularly known as Stefflon Don, has again shed more lights on the major reasons she broke up with Nigerian Afrobeats star, Burna Boy.
Taking to her Instagram story, Stefflon Don revealed that she broke up with Burna Boy because he’s arrogant and always sees Wizkid as a competition, even though he knows the latter is bigger than him. She wrote:
“I broke up with Burna Boy because he has a fragile ego. He sees his friend Wizkid as a competition, despite knowing Wizkid is bigger than he is. He can’t even satisfy me in bed. SMH. He bullied me the last time I wanted to talk, but not anymore.”
Recall that Burna Boy released a song titled Everybody Go Chop Breakfast which was criticized for being directed to his ex-lover.
Stefflon responded to the critics by releasing her song titled ‘First Of All’ via her YouTube page, which she earlier stated in a tweet that the song is her side of the story.
However, in the newly released song, she sent a message to the general public to mind their business, she said:
“So I just want to gather everybody here today, to say it is now time to mind your business. Not everything is for everybody.
“You now come here to hear people’s business, nosy. Mind your business, sometimes. No, mind your business that pays you.”
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu