Apostle Dr. Chibuzor Gift Chinyere, the General Overseer and Founder of Omega Power Ministries (OPM) has responded to an allegation laid against him by a 22-year-old woman named Miss Imaobong Loveth Sunday
According to reports, the popular man of God has reportedly agreed to accept the child believed to be his, fathered by the young lady.
Miss Imaobong Loveth Sunday had earlier taken to social media to claim that Apostle Dr. Chibuzor was the father of her son.
However, on Friday, September 1, 2023, Apostle Chinyere was interviewed by journalists, and he was able to address the issue that has garnered attention and criticism, particularly from the clergyman’s global followers.
Bishop Sodje Masodje, accompanied by other pastors, visited the residence of the Omega Power Ministries’ Founder, Apostle Dr. Chibuzor Gift Chinyere, in response to the trending news of a woman who alleged that she became pregnant and that he is the biological father of her child.
During a press conference, Apostle Dr. Chibuzor Gift Chinyere informed journalists that he would not deny any child because his parents never denied him.
He stated, “I have impacted lives, with over 500 children in my care, free education for underprivileged children, and more than 4,000 individuals on scholarships abroad.”
“I was deeply shocked and saddened by Miss Imaobong Loveth Sunday’s allegations. Only God knows how supportive I have been to her, and I cannot say much.”
“I have forgiven her and have agreed to accept the child as my own and take on his responsibilities. Please tell Loveth to bring the child to me.”
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu