It’s quite obvious that the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi enjoyed being at public gatherings as much as it’s interactive and this is his way of educating Nigerian about the plan that he wants to execute if he is elected as Nigeria’s president in 2023.
The same thing applies when Peter Obi visits Uyo to meet a Nigerian student for an interactive session and it’s obvious that he is open to answering questions from this student.
One of the questions he answered was what will happen if he becomes the president and he allocated money or social amenities funds to Nigeria students and they don’t get it because of stakeholders working with him. Peter Obi replied saying that anyone working with him will be held responsible for everything he has to do and that he is ready to change how corruption has become porous in Nigeria’s government system.
He referred to what happened when he started his journey as a Nigerian presidential candidate under the Labour party, he was told that he has to stop doing the rubbish he is doing because he can’t last a month but things have changed now. Those who didn’t believe in his dream of becoming Nigerian president are now conspiring to stop him from retiring from the government system because he has a different way of ruling.
It’s a fact that a lot of people don’t believe that Peter Obi will be among the 3 frontrunners for the presidential election and his confidence is gradually increasing as the election is fast approaching too.
- Yorubas Can’t Be Called Rascals, They Understand & Manage Diversity Very Well – Reno Omokri Replies Iwuanyanwu
- Pandora Papers: Law Firm Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution of Peter Obi
- BREAKING: INEC Fixes April 15 for Supplementary Polls in Adamawa, Kebbi
- Gbadebo Is Proud & Self-Centered, He Would Have Set Lagos Backwards By 10yrs If He Had Won – Former LP Chairman
- Tinubu Wants El-Rufai in His Cabinet As His SGF – APC NWC Member Says
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter