It’s quite obvious that the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi enjoyed being at public gatherings as much as it’s interactive and this is his way of educating Nigerian about the plan that he wants to execute if he is elected as Nigeria’s president in 2023.
The same thing applies when Peter Obi visits Uyo to meet a Nigerian student for an interactive session and it’s obvious that he is open to answering questions from this student.
One of the questions he answered was what will happen if he becomes the president and he allocated money or social amenities funds to Nigeria students and they don’t get it because of stakeholders working with him. Peter Obi replied saying that anyone working with him will be held responsible for everything he has to do and that he is ready to change how corruption has become porous in Nigeria’s government system.
He referred to what happened when he started his journey as a Nigerian presidential candidate under the Labour party, he was told that he has to stop doing the rubbish he is doing because he can’t last a month but things have changed now. Those who didn’t believe in his dream of becoming Nigerian president are now conspiring to stop him from retiring from the government system because he has a different way of ruling.
It’s a fact that a lot of people don’t believe that Peter Obi will be among the 3 frontrunners for the presidential election and his confidence is gradually increasing as the election is fast approaching too.
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu