A man identified as Mr Sunday Enejo has begged a Customary Court in Jikwoyi in Abuja not to grant his wife divorce until she swears before “Aniku” (a holistic deity) in his village that she was not having an extramarital affair.
Businesswoman, Rose, in her divorce petition alleged that his husband beats her, therefore, she’s seeking a divorce.
But Enejo said: ”I will not grant my wife divorce until she follows me to the village to swear before “Aniku” that she is not having an extramarital affair”.
Earlier, Rose said her husband was a violent man.
The presiding judge, Malam Labaran Gusau, adjourned the matter until April 4, for hearing.
- Meet Folashodun Shonubi, the CBN’s New Acting Governor
- BREAKING: Emefiele Arrested By DSS For Questioning And Investigations After Suspension
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Suspends Emefiele, Directs Investigation Into Naira Redesign
- New Cats: B-Red Reveals How Burnaboy Chased After Davido’s Car In Port Harcourt
- President Tinubu, Traditional Rulers Meet, Discuss National Issues (Photos)
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter