One of the most argued allegations after the just concluded 2023 elections is that the election was manipulated to favour some candidates. In this light, Asari Dokubo via a live streamed video on Facebook said he wished the election should be cancelled and Bola Tinubu’s victory nullified. He went further to state his reason.
According to Asari Dokubo, those who alleged that Peter Obi won the election should note that presidential victories don’t just come from a “structureless party”. He further said that even if the election will be conducted 10 times, Obi will not win.
According to Asari Dokubo: “I wish the election will be cancelled, and Tinubu’s victory nullified. If it were possible, let’s conduct a new one so that everyone will see that Tinubu clearly won. Let us see if it will not be very difficult for Obi to win a single State this time around. We saw it in the governorship election, Labour Party was only able to win Abia State”.
- Meet Folashodun Shonubi, the CBN’s New Acting Governor
- BREAKING: Emefiele Arrested By DSS For Questioning And Investigations After Suspension
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Suspends Emefiele, Directs Investigation Into Naira Redesign
- New Cats: B-Red Reveals How Burnaboy Chased After Davido’s Car In Port Harcourt
- President Tinubu, Traditional Rulers Meet, Discuss National Issues (Photos)
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter