Popular Ijaw activist, Asari Dokubo, has in a video shared on his Facebook page said if Igbos don’t want to be included in President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s government, they are free to stay outside. He said this while reacting to the mockery he claimed to have received from the Igbo people he has been speaking for. Recall that he has been in the media advising Tinubu to give the South East Senate President in the 10th assembly.
In the video, Asari Dokubo said: “The same Igbos I am fighting and speaking for are the ones mocking me. They’re saying that Tinubu has disappointed me and that I’m now crying. Did I ask any position for myself? The only thing I said was that Senate President should be zoned to the South East.
“If Igbos don’t want to be included in Tinubu’s government, they can stay outside. Will you people continue in your hatred for one another? Will you continue to pull each other down? When Igbo happens to you like it happened to Ike Ekweremadu, you will know who you are. What’s my business? If you don’t want to be included, stay outside”.
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi