Reno Omokri, the former media aide to Ex-president, Goodluck Jonathan, has urged the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to investigate any government official who obtains a 100 million Naira All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential nomination form.
Omokri said this, on Thursday, in statement released via his official Twitter handle, @renoomokri, saying if Osinbajo, Amaechi or Ngige buys the form, they should be invited for investigation by EFCC or the Nigerian anti-graft agency should apologise to the business who they invited recently.
The Nigerian lawyer elucidated that the salary of the Vice-President, Yemi Osinbajo is N12 million per annum, while Ministers earn half of such and according to law, the are not allowed to have side businesses.
Omokri, therefore, disagreed that if the V.P, the Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, the Minister of Labour and Employment, Chris Ngige, or any government official obtains the N100 million form, EFCC has to investigate them and if they cannot do so, they should apologise to Obi Cubana.
The tweet reads:
“VP Osunbade’s salary is ₦12 million per annum. Ministers earn half of that. By law, they can’t have side businesses. So if he, or Amaechi, or Ngige, or any government official buys that ₦100 million form, EFCC has to investigate them, or apologise to Obi Cubana!
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi