A former Senator representing Kaduna Central Senatorial District, Shehu Sani, has taunted those making a case out of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s short Paris video to do justice to the video on their own terms.
Asiwaju has been in Paris for a short rest after a successful 2023 presidential election, and just yesterday, a 3 seconds video of the president-elect was shared online by Festus Keyamo, who happens to be the Minister of State for Labour and Employment showing Tinubu and two other people walking the street of Paris
However, some people, in their usual way, have started criticizing the video alleging it was too short to prove any point.
While reacting to their observation, Shehu Sani, in a post on his verified Twitter handle, has aaked the people to do justice to the video in their own terms. In the post, he said: “if anyone feels the three seconds video of Chief Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, trekking down the street of Paris is not enough, that person can increase it to one hour using Artificial Intelligence (AI).
He said, “If the President elect’s three seconds Paris video is not enough for you, just use an AI app and extend it to a one hour movie; you can even add Denzel Washington, Morgan Freeman and Brad Pitt inside. Stop wailing.”
See his tweet below:
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu