Former Presidential aide, Reno Omokri has taken a dig at Obidients, the supporters of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party in the February 25 presidential election, Peter Obi, for tagging today, Monday, 29th of May, black Monday.
Obidients have taken to their social media handle to protest against the inauguration of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as Nigerian president, claiming that the presidential election was won by Peter Obi, not the former Governor of Lagos state.
Reacting to the Obidients’ claim, Reno Omokri threw shade at them, saying if they are referring to today as Black Monday, they are cursing themselves not Nigeria. He wrote via his official Twitter handle
“When you say today is a Black Monday for Nigeria, you are cursing yourself, not Nigeria. Nigeria is the largest Black nation on Earth, so what do you expect? A White Monday for a Black Country? Black is beautiful. And the next four years will be blissful for Nigeria and Nigerians. It is only for those wishing evil for Nigeria that the next four years won’t be good. I support Waziri Atiku Abubakar and the Peoples Democratic Party. And I support Nigeria. May God bless Nigeria, Yesterday, today and forever in Yeshua’s Name.
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi