Cossy Ojiakor, a Nollywood actress and singer, asserted that the Igbos cannot now survive in the southeast because they have two problems: a seaport and an airport. Unless Bola Tinubu, the president-elect, finds a solution for them, the Igbos residing in Lagos cannot return to their hometown.
Cossy Ojiakor claimed in an interview with Vanguard Newspaper that she served as an LP agent in the recently ended presidential elections and did it freely and without payment to the best of her ability.
The Igbos cannot survive in the southeast because they have two problems, and Tinubu must be prepared to resolve them. Cossy urged the president-elect to please include the Igbos in his plans and work to relieve Lagos state’s congestion so that the Igbos living there can peacefully return there and conduct business. She further asserted that the Igbos would continue to revere Bola Tinubu indefinitely if he helped them with these two issues.
She stated: “Igbos cannot exist in the southeast; Tinubu must find solutions to our two challenges. The only operational seaport in Nigeria is in Lagos, therefore I’m unsure how Igbo spare parts vendors will survive without one if they go to the east. Asaba or Anambra residents will revere Tinubu if he can genuinely build a seaport there “. Said Cossy Ojiakor.
- Gov. Soludo Discloses Why He Was Asked To Leave His Seat At President Tinubu’s Inauguration
- Nigerian Man Acquires New N2m Elon Musk’s Robotic Wife (Photos)
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Orders The DSS To Vacate EFCC Lagos Office With Immediate Effect
- JUST IN: Court Sentences Adedoyin to Death By Hanging for OAU Student’s Murder
- WPO Nigeria sets to inaugurate peace advisers, says its needed now that Nigeria tracks on unity
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter