The Captain of the Nigerian National team, Ahmed Musa, his assistant, William Troost-Ekong and 17 other players have reportedly landed at the Super Eagles camp ahead of their world cup qualifier match against Black Stars of Ghana.
While waiting for the Nigerian inform Striker, Victor Osimhen and others to complete the 25 men’s squad, the names of the players that are already in camp, apart from Musa and Ekong, are Leon Balogun, Semi Ajayi, Ola Aina, Frank Onyeka, Odion Ighalo, Akpeyi, Etebo, Kelechi Iheanacho, Shehu Abdullahi, Uzoho, Moses Simon, Dennis Emmanuel, Joe Aribo, Bassey, Bonke Innocent, and Kenneth Omeruo.
Super Eagles released the update via a tweet posted on its official Twitter handle, @NGSuperEagles.
HotNewsInNaija had earlier reported when it was only 8 players that have arrived at the Super Eagles camp Yesterday and now we are presenting to you the updated list of the players who will be getting ready to face Ghana in the World Cup qualifier match.
The Super Eagles players will take a trip to Ghana on March 25 for the first leg of the world cup qualifier playoffs against the Black Stars of Ghana while they would be welcoming the Ghana National team in Nigeria on March 29 for the return leg.
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi