Nigerian-New Zealander Kickboxer, Israel Adesanya has defeated his long-time rival, Alex Pereira, to regain the UFC middleweight belt in the early hours of Sunday at Miami.
Adesanya came out for revenge against Pereira who gave him a TKO in the final round last November, stripping him of his middleweight belt.
But Adesanya bounced back from his last defeat to become UFC middleweight champion again, brutally knocking out Pereira in the second round.
It was the fourth clash between Adesanya and Pereira with former U.S. President Donald Trump, Mike Tyson and UFC president, Dana White, and a host of others in attendance.
- Adesanya’s Arrest: How Possession of Knuckles is Punishable Under the American Law, What to Know About Knuckles?
- I Will Retire If I Lose To Jermaine Franklin- Anthony Joshua
- Leo Messi Spends £175k on 35 Gold-Plated iPhones 14s for Argentina World Cup-winning Squad & Staff
- How Jay Jay Okocha Wasted His Talent – Ronaldinho Explains
- After Signing Ronaldo, Al-Nassr Targets Barcelona Midfielder
- Photos: Cristiano Ronaldo to Open His Multi Million Dollars Hotel, Pestana CR7 Gran Vía in Madrid.