Former Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, said that the Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, is very likely to win the lawsuit he filed against Nigeria’s president-elect, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.
Fayose said this while speaking on Arise TV, adding that if he were Bola Tinubu, he would never lose in court.
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress, APC, won the presidency legitimately, according to the PDP chieftain who spoke with Arise News.
However, he claimed that every presidential candidate had taken part in whatever strange events Nigerians may have claimed occurred during the election.
Fayose also stated that no one will be able to restrain him if he wins an election and is sued in court because he will do everything in his power to ensure that the court rules against his opponent. In doing so, he claimed that even if Peter Obi were to win his legal battle with Bola Tinubu, the president-elect, Tinubu could never be denied what God had given him.
He said, “It is possible that Obi wins the court case against Bola Tinubu, but if I was Tinubu, Obi won’t win. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu won that election fair and square and all of them participated in whatever odd or the other that you might claim and what I said the last time is that it is possible if these people go to court, they will win”.
- Gov. Soludo Discloses Why He Was Asked To Leave His Seat At President Tinubu’s Inauguration
- Nigerian Man Acquires New N2m Elon Musk’s Robotic Wife (Photos)
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Orders The DSS To Vacate EFCC Lagos Office With Immediate Effect
- JUST IN: Court Sentences Adedoyin to Death By Hanging for OAU Student’s Murder
- WPO Nigeria sets to inaugurate peace advisers, says its needed now that Nigeria tracks on unity
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter