American Billionaire, Jeff Bezos and a Nigerian-born United States Professor, Uju Anya have argued over a tweet the latter posted about Queen Elizabeth II.
In what seemed like a heated argument, the American entrepreneur slammed professor Anya for her tweet on the late Queen of the United Kingdom.
According to reports, while the queen was under medical supervision at Balmoral Castle in Scotland, Anya, had expressed her wish for the queen to have an ‘excruciating’ death.
The tweet has now been removed by Twitter but still generating reactions on the platform.
The Amazon founder quoted Anya’s tweet and said, “This is someone supposedly working to make the world better?”
“I don’t think so,” Bezos added. “Wow
Anya, a Carnegie Mellon professor defended her tweet and responded to Bezos, “May everyone you and your merciless greed have harmed in this world remember you as fondly as I remember my colonizers.”
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi