Portuguese striker, Joao Felix was sent off while featuring in his debut match for his new English Premier League club, Chelsea FC.
The London-based club beat Premier League rivals Manchester United and Arsenal to the signing of the Portugal forward on a 6-month loan for €11m (£9.69m), with neither side willing to pay the loan fee plus wages.
Read Also: 50 Cent, Eminem Lose $9 Million At 2022 World Cup, See How
On Thursday, the Portuguese made his Chelsea debut at Fulham but it was not a good one for the former Atletico Madrid striker as he was sent off in the 58th minute of the match after a serious foul on Kenny Tete.
Read Also: Leo Messi Offered $1m For Bisht He Wore During Argentina’s World Cup Trophy Lift
According to report, Felix launched a reckless challenge on the Dutch defender and he was penalised by David Coote, the referee that officiate the match.
Chelsea are currently in the 10th position on the English Premier League table.
- Buhari Not Spending Extra Day, Transition To Tinubu’s Government On Course – SGF
- “Economy of Lagos State Must Be Crippled” – Simon Ekpa Says As He Declares ‘Sit At Home’ For Biafrans In Lagos
- Those Prophesying Against Tinubu Are Wasting Their Time – Pastor Joshua Iginla Says
- BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Declares ‘Sit At Home’ For Biafrans in Lagos
- Governor Wike Reacts To Ayu’s Replacement, See What He Has To Say
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter