Borno youths have reportedly attacked the Convoy of the Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.
HotNewsInNaija, on Wednesday, learned that the youths who were carrying flags of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, threw stones and other dangerous objects at vehicles on the convoy in Maiduguri, Borno State.
As at the time of filing this report, It’s unclear if there were any casualties or Injuries.
However, PDP Spokesperson, Dino Melaye disclosed this during the party’s rally in Maiduguri, saying that the act was to try to stop their campaign in the state by deploying thugs to attack them.
“They deployed their thugs to attack our convoys with stones, sticks, machetes as we left the Shehu’s Palace to come to the Ramat Square, all in an attempt to stop our rally.”
“But we want to assure them that nobody can stop us.”
Watch The Video Below:
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu