A National Industrial Court in Abuja has ordered the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) to end its ongoing nationwide strike, which began on February 14.
Justice Polycarp Hamman, in a ruling on Wednesday, said he was invoking Section 18 of Trade Dispute Act, which allows the court to order an end to strike when national interest is at stake.
Justice Hamman held that it was necessary to end the strike because the students have a right to education.
- ‘I’m The One Who Wrote A Petition Against Portable’ – Manny Monie
- FG Bans Anti-inauguration Protests Nationwide
- Pastor Eneche And Ibiyeome Are Calling People To Go And Protest, Will They Stand In Front? – Asari Dokubo
- Female Firefighter Cries Out, Begs Male Admirers To Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For Her Number (Photos)
- It’s Turn Of South-South To Produce Senate President – Afegbua
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter