The Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission(INEC), Professor Mahmood Yakubu has promised to release the materials and documents used during February 25th presidential election for inspection.
Professor Mahmood who seems confident that INEC has nothing to hide told the legal teams of Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Atiku Abubakar, the Peoples Democratic Party’s Presidential candidate and the President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
In his words:
“INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Documents And Materials Will Be Given To You Immediately For Inspection “
- NBC Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over ‘Inciting Interview’ It Granted Datti Baba-Ahmed
- Commotion As Enugu Governor-Elect, Police, Others Flee During INEC Presentation Of Certificates Of Return Over Loud Bang
- When Tinubu First Heard Peter Obi Won In Lagos, He Told Us “It’s Not A Big Deal, Move On”- Oyalowo
- BREAKING: Singer Portable Arrested By Police After 72-Hour Ultimatum
- Dino Melaye Dragged On Social Media After Failing Simple Arithmetic Over Tinubu’s Age
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter