The Labour Party has reacted to reports that its National Chairman, Barrister Julius Abure, has resigned.
HotNewsinNaija gathered that a report went viral online on Wednesday evening alleging that Abure resigned his position as chairman stating that there was no way the party’s Presidential candidate, Peter Obi would win in 2023.
However, in a swift response made available to this newspaper, the party described the report as false.
The party tweeted; “Please disregard the news going round that our @NgLabour National Chairman has resigned and dumped @PeterObi. It is a lie from the opposition. We are set to take back Nigeria come 2023.”
- Onoh Tackles Uzor-Kalu, Says Senate Presidency Is Not For Person With Tainted Record
- Electronic Aspects of Election Hold No Waters in Evidence – Appeal Court; Peter Obi and LP Should Note This
- BREAKING: Appeal Court Orders Oyetola, APC To Pay Adeleke N500k for Damages
- JUST IN: Appeal Court Sets Aside Tribunal Judgement, Upholds Adeleke As The Winner Of Osun State July 16 Governorship Election
- I Will Govern Abia State Just Like Peter Obi Did In Anambra State – Abia Gov-Elect Otti
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter