The Labour Party has reacted to reports that its National Chairman, Barrister Julius Abure, has resigned.
HotNewsinNaija gathered that a report went viral online on Wednesday evening alleging that Abure resigned his position as chairman stating that there was no way the party’s Presidential candidate, Peter Obi would win in 2023.
However, in a swift response made available to this newspaper, the party described the report as false.
The party tweeted; “Please disregard the news going round that our @NgLabour National Chairman has resigned and dumped @PeterObi. It is a lie from the opposition. We are set to take back Nigeria come 2023.”
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu