The 70th birthday celebration of the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu, has been cancelled to mourn the victims of the Kaduna-Abuja train attack that happened on Monday night.
This year’s colloquium that’s marking Asiwaju’s 70th birthday is the 13th edition of the yearly gathering, and it has now been cancelled as a sign of honour to the victims of the train attack.
Tinubu told the audience at the event today: “This event should not be holding. I hereby cancel this Colloquium due to the incident of Kaduna. I urge you all to pray that Nigeria win this war against evil”.
Asiwaju is marking his 70th birthday this year in what makes the 13th colloquium, but he asked attendees to go home and pray for the victims, noting that celebrations cannot be going on in the midst of a National Tragedy.
- Keyamo Reacts To The Video Of Fayose Saying Peter Obi Requires N50B To Get Tinubu’s Kind of Structure
- VIDEO: Lady Escapes Ritualist Kidnapping In Osogbo
- “I’ve Performed In Almost Every Country In The World” – Burna Boy Brags As He Recounts His Blessings
- LAUTECH Calls Off Strike, Resumes Academic Session
- JUST IN: Police Repel Terrorist Attack In Three Locations In Katsina