Veteran Nollywood actor, Kanayo O. Kanayo, has tackled Reno Omokri, a former aide to Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan, who made a mockery of the defeat of Labour Party (LP) presidential candidate, Peter Obi, in the just concluded election.
Reno, in a post via Instagram, said despite Peter Obi’s constant visits to churches, he could not get the national spread needed to win the presidential election.
Omokri who is a member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and a known supporter of the party’s presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, averred that the former governor of Anambra state has also exposed the population ratio between Muslims and Christians in Nigeria.
He wrote: “Despite jumping from church to church, Obi could get neither the numbers nor the spread needed to win. This was even with three strong Muslims dividing the Islamic vote on the same ballot.
“Obi just demystified the Christian bloc vote. In fact, and unfortunately so, the #NigerianElections2023 turned out to be a census. Sadly (and we warned him), Peter Obi has exposed the population ratio between Muslims and Christians in Nigeria.
“The future political consequence of the revelation may be too heavy to bear! Oya, insult me. You want me to be telling you the type of baseless lies your itching ears want to hear.”
Displeased by Reno Omokri’s post, Kanayo commented with a savage response, alleged him of looking for relevance with his consistent attack on Peter Obi.
He replied: “After talking, let’s know when you are visiting Nigeria. You are ever looking for relevance”
See Their Posts Below:
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu