Aminu Suleiman, Kebbi business mogul and Director General of Tinubu Support Organisation (TSO), has reportedly issued 100 million Naira to secure the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential nomination form for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Aminu announced this in a statement released via his official Twitter account, @HonAminuSuleim.
This is coming hours after APC announced that their presidential nomination form will cost every aspirant who wishes to contest under their party a 100 million Naira.
The party at its National Executive Meeting (NEC) announced that presidential nomination form will cost N100 million while their Governorship nomination form will goes for N50 million.
It was further released that those eyeing senatorial tickets will purchase the form at 20 million Naira while House of Representatives and House of Assembly forms go for 10 million and 2 million Naira respectively.
Aminu, in his tweet, announced that he has signed a N100 million cheque and explained that the 100 million Naira is for the purchase of Nomination and expression of interest form for their leader, Bola Tinubu. He also prayed for his success ahead of the party’s primary election.
See his tweet below:
- Buhari’s Aide Under Fire For Advising FCT Minister Wike To Do Something To Some Dark Areas In Abuja
- Do You Wanna Watch Hannah Spoilt Y@nsh Video? Click Here
- CBN Disburses $61.64m To Foreign Airlines Through Various DMBs
- Federal Government Bans 18 Foreign Universities Operating In Nigeria, See Why
- Ban Sport Betting, Other Gambling Platforms Now, It Is Destroying Our Economy – Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu