The presidential spokesperson of the Tinubu-Shettima 2023 campaign, Festus Keyamo has reacted to the video of Isaac Fayose, a younger brother of a former governor of Ekiti State, Peter Fayose where he opined that the presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress has structure while that of the Labour Party, LP, will need about N50 billion Naira to get such structure across Nigeria.
Isaac Fayose in the video had tried to juxtaposed between the two presidential candidates. However, Festus Keyamo had confirmed that it is a good prediction coming from an insider in the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP. But also confirmed that the APC will take nothing for granted. Festus Keyamo said,
“Good prediction coming from the bowels of a PDP family that it is looking like @officialABAT all the way. But our message to all APC/Tinubu/Shettima family is that we take NOTHING for granted. We have so much work to do. Remember, when the jungle matures, the cubs run for cover!”
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu