Senator Victor Umeh and Senator-elect, Ireti Kingibe of the Labour Party, presented their Certificates of Return to the presidential candidate of the party, Peter Obi.
This comes after they received their Certificate of Return from the Independent National Electoral Commission at the International Conference Centre, Abuja on Tuesday.
Kingibe was declared the Federal Capital Territory Senate seat winner, while Umeh was declared the Anambra Central Senatorial District election winner.
Read Also: Kanayo O. Kanayo Tackles Reno Omokri After Mocking Peter Obi’s Defeat
Peter Obi shared the pictures via his Twitter handle on Tuesday saying, “ A very hearty congratulations to Senator-elect Mrs #ireti_kingibe; the second elected female senator for the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Her election is in keeping with our commitment to women and youth.
“I wish to convey my very hearty congratulations to #SenVictorUmeh, representing Anambra Central Senatorial Zone. Your return to the Red Chamber is well deserved. The Labour Party, the OBIdient Family, Datti and I, feel elated by your election, given your legislative experience. We look forward to your diligent service and contribution towards nation building. -PO”
See Their Photos Below:
- Yorubas Can’t Be Called Rascals, They Understand & Manage Diversity Very Well – Reno Omokri Replies Iwuanyanwu
- Pandora Papers: Law Firm Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution of Peter Obi
- BREAKING: INEC Fixes April 15 for Supplementary Polls in Adamawa, Kebbi
- Gbadebo Is Proud & Self-Centered, He Would Have Set Lagos Backwards By 10yrs If He Had Won – Former LP Chairman
- Tinubu Wants El-Rufai in His Cabinet As His SGF – APC NWC Member Says