Popular Nigerian Afrobeats singer and songwriter, Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe popularly known as Kizz Daniel disclosed that his hit song titled “Buga” has finally hits first 100 million views on YouTube.
The song which has caught the attention of both young and old in the country was released in May 2022. The hit track recently got listed as the number one song in this year’s google search by Nigerians.
Taking to his Instagram page to celebrate the feat, the 28-year-old singer thanked his fans for their constant support.
He stated that this is his first 100 million views on content on YouTube, attributing the success to God’s grace.“Celebrate your success, no matter the matter it attracts more than 100 million views in five months. Thank you l am grateful,” he wrote.
“This is my first 100 million views on content on YouTube and many more to come by HIS GRACE, #BUGA”.
‘Buga’ which is one of the most popular songs in the country at the moment means to ‘Show Off’ and to honour one’s hard effort, devotion, and accomplishment, according to the singer.
The song is also the number one song on Apple Music’s Top 100 Chart in Africa’s most populous nation.
- Onoh Tackles Uzor-Kalu, Says Senate Presidency Is Not For Person With Tainted Record
- Electronic Aspects of Election Hold No Waters in Evidence – Appeal Court; Peter Obi and LP Should Note This
- BREAKING: Appeal Court Orders Oyetola, APC To Pay Adeleke N500k for Damages
- JUST IN: Appeal Court Sets Aside Tribunal Judgement, Upholds Adeleke As The Winner Of Osun State July 16 Governorship Election
- I Will Govern Abia State Just Like Peter Obi Did In Anambra State – Abia Gov-Elect Otti
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter