Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari has summoned emergency National Security Council meeting with Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo, some cabinet Ministers and all security and service chiefs in attendance.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that others attending the security meeting include Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha, Chief of Staff to the President, Prof. Ibrahim Gambari.
The Chief of Naval Staff, Vice Admiral Awwal Gambo, was represented at the meeting.
NAN reliably learnt that the meeting would deliberate on nation’s security challenges occasioned by the recent attacks on Medium Security Custodial Centre, Kuje, by suspected terrorists where high profile Boko Haram inmates escaped.
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi