Popular Nigerian Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, on Saturday said it is wrong to say Lagos is a no man’s land, adding that the Yoruba’s have been largely accommodating.
He added that it was a known fact that Igbos have also contributed to the state. The actor noted that he has been living in Lagos since the 2011, built his house there and has never experienced any form of hate or rejection from the Yoruba people.
Making this known via his Instagram page, he said, “Lagos is a Yoruba state in Yoruba land. Imagine someone saying that Anambra is a no man land, That’s crap. Anambra is an Igbo land. You can’t come into someones land and tell the person its now a no man land na you dey find trouble.
“Nobody can deny the fact that the Igbos have contributed immensely to the development of Lagos. Other tribes have contributed in their own ways too. And the Yoruba’s have been largely accommodating as well. It shouldn’t take away the fact that Lagos is a Yoruba land. We no dey drag ownership. Let’s kill tribalism before it kills us.”
See the post below:
- ‘I’m The One Who Wrote A Petition Against Portable’ – Manny Monie
- FG Bans Anti-inauguration Protests Nationwide
- Pastor Eneche And Ibiyeome Are Calling People To Go And Protest, Will They Stand In Front? – Asari Dokubo
- Female Firefighter Cries Out, Begs Male Admirers To Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For Her Number (Photos)
- It’s Turn Of South-South To Produce Senate President – Afegbua
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter