The management of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, Oyo State, has announced the continuation of academic activities for the 2021/2022 academic session.
In a press release signed by the Registrar of the University, Dr. Kayode Ogunleye, on Thursday, titled, “Release to Staff and Students: Continuation of the First Semester of the 2021/2022 Academic Session”, the management said that academic activities would resume on May 26, 2022.
The statement, copied to major principal officials of the school, read in part, “Upon the directive of the Visitor to the university, the management, hereby, informs all staff and students that the university will continue its academic activities for the first semester of the 2021/2022 academic session on Thursday, May 26, 2022.
“The amended academic calendar for the semester will soon be made available. Staff and students are hereby enjoined to abide by this directive.
“On behalf of the Acting Vice Chancellor, Prof M. O. Liasu, I welcome all students back to the campus and wish them a crisis-free semester.”
- 64 Boko Haram Terrorists, Many Other Inmates Escape Kuje Prison – Defence Minister
- Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terrorist Attack
- BBNaija Season 7: Organizers Reveal Premiere Date, Grand Prize
- “Why Late Yar’Adua Can’t Choose Between Tinubu Or Atiku If He Was Alive,” Shehu Sani Reveals
- Oyo Bank Robbery: Two Bank Officials, Four Others Arrested for Allegedly Conniving With Robbers