Former Nigerian Senator, Shehu Sani, has reacted to the recent controversies surrounding the dual citizenship of the APC presidential candidate and the president-elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
While reacting, he urged Nigerians to leave Bola Tinubu alone, reminding Nigerians that Guinea is also a West African country and that we all use the same passport.
He went ahead to say that someone will need to go to court to get a constitutional interpretation of that particular issue.
Senator Shehu Sani made this disclosure in a tweet he made on his verified twitter handle on Tuesday afternoon.
He wrote: “Leave Asiwaju alone. Guinea is ECOWAS. We use the same passport. Someone needs to go to court to get a constitutional interpretation of this.
“It should be recalled that the it was recently reported that Nigeria’s President elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is a citizen of Guinea. This was reported after Bola Tinubu’s Guinea passport was seen on social media. Many are now calling for his disqualification, on the basis that he lied to Nigerians. Be it as it may, Nigerians are waiting to see how it goes.
- Gov. Soludo Discloses Why He Was Asked To Leave His Seat At President Tinubu’s Inauguration
- Nigerian Man Acquires New N2m Elon Musk’s Robotic Wife (Photos)
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Orders The DSS To Vacate EFCC Lagos Office With Immediate Effect
- JUST IN: Court Sentences Adedoyin to Death By Hanging for OAU Student’s Murder
- WPO Nigeria sets to inaugurate peace advisers, says its needed now that Nigeria tracks on unity
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter