Popular actor, Alex Ekubo, has called for the renaming of the Lekki Tollgate in memory of those who lost their lives on Tuesday, October 20, 2020, and that it should be toll-free as well.
Ekubo, said this in a post shared on his official verified Instagram page on Thursday, the second anniversary of the Lekki alleged shooting.
In the post, Ekubo shared a photo from the protest against police brutality, the #EndSARS protest and said, “Dear Nigerian Government, we will NEVER forget this day. 20 – 10 – 20 💔 We will return the favour. 🤞🏾 The Labour of our heroes past shall never be in vain. ✊🏾
“I still maintain, Lekki Toll plaza should be renamed Lekki Memorial Way & remain toll free forever. We paid in full with our blood.🩸”
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu