Popular actor, Alex Ekubo, has called for the renaming of the Lekki Tollgate in memory of those who lost their lives on Tuesday, October 20, 2020, and that it should be toll-free as well.
Ekubo, said this in a post shared on his official verified Instagram page on Thursday, the second anniversary of the Lekki alleged shooting.
In the post, Ekubo shared a photo from the protest against police brutality, the #EndSARS protest and said, “Dear Nigerian Government, we will NEVER forget this day. 20 – 10 – 20 💔 We will return the favour. 🤞🏾 The Labour of our heroes past shall never be in vain. ✊🏾
“I still maintain, Lekki Toll plaza should be renamed Lekki Memorial Way & remain toll free forever. We paid in full with our blood.🩸”
- Yorubas Can’t Be Called Rascals, They Understand & Manage Diversity Very Well – Reno Omokri Replies Iwuanyanwu
- Pandora Papers: Law Firm Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution of Peter Obi
- BREAKING: INEC Fixes April 15 for Supplementary Polls in Adamawa, Kebbi
- Gbadebo Is Proud & Self-Centered, He Would Have Set Lagos Backwards By 10yrs If He Had Won – Former LP Chairman
- Tinubu Wants El-Rufai in His Cabinet As His SGF – APC NWC Member Says
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter