The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi has been hosting a Town Hall meeting with the youths in Calabar, the capital city of Cross River State.
During the question and answer section of the program, Peter Obi was asked many questions, one of which he delegated to one of the members of his campaign team, Professor Pat Utomi who answered the question on his behalf.
The question was about the fallacy that education in Nigeria is now scam, meaning that there is no longer importance of education in the country. Peter Obi whom the question was directed at decided to delegate the question to Professor Pat Utomi.
While answering the question, Professor Pat Utomi said that if education is scam, what can one say about ignorance. He nullified the fallacy that education is scam while encouraging the students to take it more seriously.
Peter Obi who threw more lights to the question noted that he is not going to make education free in Nigeria, but he will ensure that there is a balance so that students can afford it.
The delegation of questions to campaign team was first introduced by the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Ahmed Tinubu when he appeared at Chatham House, London where he discussed about his plans for Nigeria should he win the forthcoming presidential election.
- Onoh Tackles Uzor-Kalu, Says Senate Presidency Is Not For Person With Tainted Record
- Electronic Aspects of Election Hold No Waters in Evidence – Appeal Court; Peter Obi and LP Should Note This
- BREAKING: Appeal Court Orders Oyetola, APC To Pay Adeleke N500k for Damages
- JUST IN: Appeal Court Sets Aside Tribunal Judgement, Upholds Adeleke As The Winner Of Osun State July 16 Governorship Election
- I Will Govern Abia State Just Like Peter Obi Did In Anambra State – Abia Gov-Elect Otti
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter