A disgruntled Nigerian man has expressed his intention to stop transactions with United Bank for Africa after its chairman, Tony Elumelu hosted, in his house, Nigeria’s president-elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
The business magnate and economist, on Wednesday, had hosted the politician at his home after he emerged as the President-elect.
Photos had emerged online which depicted the two esteemed personalities in an atmosphere of conviviality.
This had struck one or two nerves as one Nigerian identified as @SenatorEnrii took to his Twitter page to reveal that he has uninstalled his bank app and intends to visit his bank and close his account.
Excerpt from his post read:
“I just deleted my UBA app. Tomorrow, I will close my UBA account. I won’t transfer to or receive money from UBA account”
See The Tweet Below:
- Onoh Tackles Uzor-Kalu, Says Senate Presidency Is Not For Person With Tainted Record
- Electronic Aspects of Election Hold No Waters in Evidence – Appeal Court; Peter Obi and LP Should Note This
- BREAKING: Appeal Court Orders Oyetola, APC To Pay Adeleke N500k for Damages
- JUST IN: Appeal Court Sets Aside Tribunal Judgement, Upholds Adeleke As The Winner Of Osun State July 16 Governorship Election
- I Will Govern Abia State Just Like Peter Obi Did In Anambra State – Abia Gov-Elect Otti
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter