A disgruntled Nigerian man has expressed his intention to stop transactions with United Bank for Africa after its chairman, Tony Elumelu hosted, in his house, Nigeria’s president-elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
The business magnate and economist, on Wednesday, had hosted the politician at his home after he emerged as the President-elect.
Photos had emerged online which depicted the two esteemed personalities in an atmosphere of conviviality.
This had struck one or two nerves as one Nigerian identified as @SenatorEnrii took to his Twitter page to reveal that he has uninstalled his bank app and intends to visit his bank and close his account.
Excerpt from his post read:
“I just deleted my UBA app. Tomorrow, I will close my UBA account. I won’t transfer to or receive money from UBA account”
See The Tweet Below:
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu