The last may not have been heard of the present crisis rocking the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) in Osun state as an averagely old man was seen in a video laying curses on the former governor of Osun State and the present Minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, for being the arrowhead of a splinter group who is up against the present governor of the state, Mr Gboyega Oyetola.
The man, conspicously angered by the spoiler roles being played by Aregbesola over the crisis rocking the APC, was seen holding a horn laced with black magic and started raining curses on the former governor.
Recall that some days back, Aregbesola was also seen in a video of a political gathering abusing and mocking some Southwest APC leaders.
While some political observers noted that such is not new in Nigerian politics, some other people felt that Aregbesola’s outburst is a perceived disloyalty to his political benefactors, those responsible for his rise into the limelight of Nigerian politics, and the old man in the new video placing curses on Aregbe seem to be one of them.
The power tussle on who becomes the APC candidate for the forthcoming governorship election in Osun state has been generating ripples for months. The incumbent governor, Gboyega Oyetola, has been locked in political battle with the Aregbesola backed APC faction who are rooting for Moshood Adeoti, a former Secretary to the government of Osun under Aregbesola’s Administration as Osun governor.
Watch the video below:
- #OSUN2022: Adeleke Applaud Osun PDP Elders, Stakeholders Over Peace Meeting
- Osun PDP Crisis[Video]: Adeleke’s Supporters Attack Oyinlola In Osogbo
- Analyzing Tinubu’s videos and Exposing Sahara Reporters’ Lies and Pettiness
- BBNaijaS7: My Body Is A Temple, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing Under The Duvet Not S3x – Khalid
- Electricity Workers Call Off Strike, Agree To Restore Power
- Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Shettima Has Built More Churches In Borno State Than Any Other Governor – Fani-Kayode
- Troops Rescue 6 Kidnapped Victims In A Gun Battle With Terrorist In Kaduna
- Details of Tinubu’s Meeting with Obasanjo Emerge