It was a sorrowful week in the family of a man identified as Pince Chinedu Njirinzu as he was confirmed dead 3-month after his wife gave birth to twins.
The man, before he passed away, was said to have waited for 16 years before his wife was able to bear any child for him and three months after his wife gave birth to twins, Prince Chinedu gave up the ghost.
This was disclosed by Prince Chinedu’s brother in law, Igwe Ihedioha, who took to his Facebook account on Friday, May 6, to mourn the deceased, noting that late Chinedu patiently waited on God for 16 years before having a child but he, unfortunately, died just three months after God answered their prayers.
Mr Ihediola added that the deceased loved and supported his sister through their trying times.
In his post:
“Words have failed me. I am heart broken by the sudden death of my brother in-law, Prince Chinedu Njirinzu(Skippo) He loved my sister so much and supported her for the 16 years of waiting on the Lord for child. Just 3 months after God answered their prayers with Twins(boy and girl), now he is no more”
See the sscreenshot of his post below:
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi