Former Anambra State Governor and the Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party, Mr. Peter Obi has triggered mixed reactions from Nigerians on social media after he was conferred with the honorary citizenship of Dallas, United States.
Mr. Obi disclosed this via his official verified Twitter handle where he revealed that he had the privilege to be invited by the Mayor of Dallas to receive the honours.
In his tweet; “Today in Dallas Texas United States, I met with the Mayor of Dallas and his team. I had the privilege of being conferred with the honorary citizenship of Dallas.”
The emergence of Peter Obi in the political atmosphere of Nigeria has generated a lot of momentum from Youths in the country due to the clamour for a young President.
To keep his Presidential ambition alive, Peter Obi had to leave the PDP and defected to the Labour Party. Meanwhile, Nigerians on social media have expressed their opinions as regards Mr. Peter Obi’s new honours in Dallas.
See some of the reactions below:
- Buhari Not Spending Extra Day, Transition To Tinubu’s Government On Course – SGF
- “Economy of Lagos State Must Be Crippled” – Simon Ekpa Says As He Declares ‘Sit At Home’ For Biafrans In Lagos
- Those Prophesying Against Tinubu Are Wasting Their Time – Pastor Joshua Iginla Says
- BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Declares ‘Sit At Home’ For Biafrans in Lagos
- Governor Wike Reacts To Ayu’s Replacement, See What He Has To Say
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter