Former Anambra State Governor and the Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party, Mr. Peter Obi has triggered mixed reactions from Nigerians on social media after he was conferred with the honorary citizenship of Dallas, United States.
Mr. Obi disclosed this via his official verified Twitter handle where he revealed that he had the privilege to be invited by the Mayor of Dallas to receive the honours.
In his tweet; “Today in Dallas Texas United States, I met with the Mayor of Dallas and his team. I had the privilege of being conferred with the honorary citizenship of Dallas.”
The emergence of Peter Obi in the political atmosphere of Nigeria has generated a lot of momentum from Youths in the country due to the clamour for a young President.
To keep his Presidential ambition alive, Peter Obi had to leave the PDP and defected to the Labour Party. Meanwhile, Nigerians on social media have expressed their opinions as regards Mr. Peter Obi’s new honours in Dallas.
See some of the reactions below:
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi