In a shocking turn of events on a recent Ibom Air flight from Abuja to Lagos, a passionate protestor made a bold statement that caught the attention of all passengers and crew on board.
The unidentified adult male passenger stood in the middle of the plane and declared that the President-elect, Bola Tinubu, must not be sworn in as President, and warned of dire consequences if this were to happen.
Eyewitnesses reported that the man raised his voice, calling for an end to Tinubu’s political aspirations and stating that there would be “war” if he were to be inaugurated. As tension rose and the aircraft was held up for more than an hour, airport security authorities were called in to resolve the situation.
In a video obtained by the media, Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria security personnel can be seen carrying the middle-aged man off the plane as he continued to shout and protest his removal.
He even went so far as to claim that he was being mistreated and threatened to expose himself in a desperate attempt to be heard.
While the incident was certainly a dramatic one, it serves as a reminder of the passion and commitment that many Nigerians have for their political beliefs. Although the man’s actions may have caused some inconvenience, they also sparked important conversations and debates about the role of democracy in Nigeria and the future of the nation’s leadership.
Watch the video below:
- Gov. Soludo Discloses Why He Was Asked To Leave His Seat At President Tinubu’s Inauguration
- Nigerian Man Acquires New N2m Elon Musk’s Robotic Wife (Photos)
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Orders The DSS To Vacate EFCC Lagos Office With Immediate Effect
- JUST IN: Court Sentences Adedoyin to Death By Hanging for OAU Student’s Murder
- WPO Nigeria sets to inaugurate peace advisers, says its needed now that Nigeria tracks on unity
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter