The President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari, has claimed that his administration has performed greatly more than any other in ensuring that the country overcomes the ravaging insecurity.
President Buhari said this, on Thursday, in a statement released on Twitter through his Personal Assistant on Digital and New Media, Bashir Ahmad.
In the statement, it was revealed that Buhari administration, in his quest to strengthen the security operatives’ capacity to tackle insecurity in Nigeria, has acquired advanced equipment for both the country’s armed forces as well as the police.
He stressed that President Buhari has also made adequate budgetary allocations for security to make sure that terrorism, banditry and other security challenges are curbed in Nigeria.
The tweet reads:
“This administration has invested more resources than any other to tackle insecurity. We’ve acquired advanced equipment for our armed forces & the police to strengthen their capacity to confront terrorism & banditry. We’ve made adequate budgetary allocations for security.” — PMB.
Nigerians have come out, on many occasions, to portray President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration as a failure for his inability to confront ravaging insecurity in the country.
However, the President made a bold claim today that his administration has done more than others when it comes to the struggle of finding lasting solutions to the insecurity in Nigeria.
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi