Hanan, one of the daughters of President Muhammadu Buhari, has described her father as a silent achiever.
Buhari, who will exit power next week upon the completion of his second term in office, will hand over to President-elect Bola Tinubu, on Monday.
In his last week in office, the outgoing president has been commissioning projects across the country.
In a post via her Instastories, the mother of one shared a photo of the President during the inauguration of two new warships and review of the naval fleet in Lagos on Monday.
She captioned the post: “My father…The Silent Achiever!”
- Emefiele: I’m Highly Disappointed You Appointed Shonubi As Acting CBN Governor – Adeyanju Attacks Tinubu
- Meet Folashodun Shonubi, the CBN’s New Acting Governor
- BREAKING: Emefiele Arrested By DSS For Questioning And Investigations After Suspension
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Suspends Emefiele, Directs Investigation Into Naira Redesign
- New Cats: B-Red Reveals How Burnaboy Chased After Davido’s Car In Port Harcourt
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter