It was a chaotic ending last night at the ongoing Nigerian Bar Association Annual General Conference NBA-AGC after some registration booths were reportedly destroyed and conference bags and materials were carted away at the Eko Atlantic city, the conference venue.
HotNewsInNaija gathered that some Nigerian Lawyers and delegates went on a rampage at the conference venue over the distribution of Conference bags and materials.
According to reports, the lawyers had gathered to collect conference bags which had hindered them from collecting other conference materials.
The lawyers became impatient over the slow pace at which they were being attended to. Some of them forcefully reached out to get the bags containing the conference materials and this led to chaos that saw the registration booths being destroyed.
- Buhari’s Aide Under Fire For Advising FCT Minister Wike To Do Something To Some Dark Areas In Abuja
- Do You Wanna Watch Hannah Spoilt Y@nsh Video? Click Here
- CBN Disburses $61.64m To Foreign Airlines Through Various DMBs
- Federal Government Bans 18 Foreign Universities Operating In Nigeria, See Why
- Ban Sport Betting, Other Gambling Platforms Now, It Is Destroying Our Economy – Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu