It was a chaotic ending last night at the ongoing Nigerian Bar Association Annual General Conference NBA-AGC after some registration booths were reportedly destroyed and conference bags and materials were carted away at the Eko Atlantic city, the conference venue.
HotNewsInNaija gathered that some Nigerian Lawyers and delegates went on a rampage at the conference venue over the distribution of Conference bags and materials.
According to reports, the lawyers had gathered to collect conference bags which had hindered them from collecting other conference materials.
The lawyers became impatient over the slow pace at which they were being attended to. Some of them forcefully reached out to get the bags containing the conference materials and this led to chaos that saw the registration booths being destroyed.
- Yorubas Can’t Be Called Rascals, They Understand & Manage Diversity Very Well – Reno Omokri Replies Iwuanyanwu
- Pandora Papers: Law Firm Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution of Peter Obi
- BREAKING: INEC Fixes April 15 for Supplementary Polls in Adamawa, Kebbi
- Gbadebo Is Proud & Self-Centered, He Would Have Set Lagos Backwards By 10yrs If He Had Won – Former LP Chairman
- Tinubu Wants El-Rufai in His Cabinet As His SGF – APC NWC Member Says
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter