Nigerian Singer, Adebayo Adeleke, popularly known as B-Red, has narrated his first meeting with Burna Boy in Port Harcourt.
The cousin to the popular Nigerian Afrobeats superstar, Davido revealed that Burna Boy was running after his and Davido’s car when they first met.
The son of Osun State Governor, Ademola Adeleke, said this during an interview with Echoo Room, shared on Friday.
Speaking in the video, he said, “Burna Boy, the first time I met Burna Boy, he was in Port Harcourt, running after me and Davido’s car, saying ‘oh my God, I love you Davido’.”
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi