The 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers (WCQ) playoff matches between the Nigeria Super Eagles and Ghana National team have reportedly been rescheduled.
Hotnewsinnaija.com gathered that the matches between the Super Eagles and Ghana Black stars have been fixed to a new date.
This was announced by the Nigeria Football Federation(NFF)’s Director of Communications, Ademola Olajire, in a statement released on Monday.
In his statement, the first leg that was earlier fixed for Thursday, 24th of March at the Cape Coast Stadium, will now be played on Friday, March 25 by 7:30 pm Ghana time (8:30 pm Nigerian Time). While the second leg which was initially scheduled for Sunday, 27th of March, will now hold on Tuesday, March 29 at the Moshood Abiola National Stadium, Abuja, starting from 6 pm Nigeria time.
The Black Stars of Ghana failed to qualify for the last edition of the FIFA World Cup held in 2018 in Russia, while the Super Eagles qualified with the help of former Eagles Coach, Gernot Rohr.
In the FIFA World Cup qualifier, the last the Super Eagles and Ghana Black Stars met was in 2002. They were drawn in the same group which also contained Liberia and Sierra Leone and Sudan. The Nigerian Super Eagles qualified for their third World Cup.
- FIFA Clears Lookman Ademola To Switch His Nationality And Represent Nigeria.
- I Don’t Chase Records, Records Chase Me – Cristiano Ronaldo.
- 19-Year-Old Dutch Footballer, Splinter De Mooij Retires From Professional Football To Become A Doctor
- Kelechi Iheanacho Beats Messi, Benzema, Ronaldo To Become The Most Viewed Player On Transfermarket Website
- Tinubu: Fayose’s Travail And What Sowore, Other Nescient Youths Should Learn
- Lagos May Explode In October 1st As Obi, Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Toll Gate
- “Today You Might Be A Fan And Tomorrow The Player” – BBNaija Star Ka3na Reacts To Old Tweet Of Beauty Mocking Erica
- BBNaijaS7: “We Have Started Dating Before Week 2” – Beauty Admits Dating Groovy In An Interview
- VIDEO: Everything Keyamo Said When Asked If Tinubu Attended Primary And Secondary School