The 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers (WCQ) playoff matches between the Nigeria Super Eagles and Ghana National team have reportedly been rescheduled.
Hotnewsinnaija.com gathered that the matches between the Super Eagles and Ghana Black stars have been fixed to a new date.
This was announced by the Nigeria Football Federation(NFF)’s Director of Communications, Ademola Olajire, in a statement released on Monday.
In his statement, the first leg that was earlier fixed for Thursday, 24th of March at the Cape Coast Stadium, will now be played on Friday, March 25 by 7:30 pm Ghana time (8:30 pm Nigerian Time). While the second leg which was initially scheduled for Sunday, 27th of March, will now hold on Tuesday, March 29 at the Moshood Abiola National Stadium, Abuja, starting from 6 pm Nigeria time.
The Black Stars of Ghana failed to qualify for the last edition of the FIFA World Cup held in 2018 in Russia, while the Super Eagles qualified with the help of former Eagles Coach, Gernot Rohr.
In the FIFA World Cup qualifier, the last the Super Eagles and Ghana Black Stars met was in 2002. They were drawn in the same group which also contained Liberia and Sierra Leone and Sudan. The Nigerian Super Eagles qualified for their third World Cup.
- FIFA Clears Lookman Ademola To Switch His Nationality And Represent Nigeria.
- I Don’t Chase Records, Records Chase Me – Cristiano Ronaldo.
- 19-Year-Old Dutch Footballer, Splinter De Mooij Retires From Professional Football To Become A Doctor
- Kelechi Iheanacho Beats Messi, Benzema, Ronaldo To Become The Most Viewed Player On Transfermarket Website
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi