Nigeria’s Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation (AGF), Abubakar Malami has been attacked by Nigerians after they learnt that he distributed more than 50 exotic cars to some members of the Kebbi State chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) ahead of the party’s governorship primary in the state.
Malami had last Thursday declared interest in running for governorship in Kebbi State.
Shortly after declaring his intention, the minister have reportedly been sharing exotic cars to the core members of the party in the state in order to convince them to vote for him in the forthcoming primary.
See the pictures of the cars below:
Nigerians, having learnt about this, had trooped to the social media to berate the minister and alleged him of using government funds to pursue his governorship ambition.
See a few of their reactions Facebook below:
Everybody can now see why corruption can’t be eradicated in Nigeria WHERE DID HE GET THE MONEY TO BUY THOSE CARS?Adekanmi Faleye Samson
“I always tell people that Nigeria can not be good but some people will be saying it is very wrong for me to say so. Looking at Nigeria problems vividly, the problems are from bad to worse & from worse to worst. It is only our life that can be good but not NigeriaBukky Kayode
“Surly this country has finish!Dele Mathew
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi