Thousands of Nigerians have lost millions of naira and a substantial amount of USDT cryptocurrency to 86FB, a newly established betting platform, as its operation reportedly seized after working for about one and a half months.
According to reports gathered from some of their investors, they have not been able to withdraw their winning as their withdrawal status is being put on pending for more than a week.
Earlier excuses from the management of the betting platform were the holiday given to the Nigerian banks during the Esther festival period and they promised to disburse people’s withdrawal as soon as the banks resume back.
HotNewsInNaija, however, gathered that up till today, their customers’ winnings have not been paid and they are not responding to their complaints.
The news of the crashing of the platform was also confirmed on social media today as the name of the company became one of the trending topics on Twitter.
People have been discussing about the crashing of the betting platform since, while it was also confirmed from some of the videos uploaded that those that went to the office of the management of the betting site were not allowed to enter.
See some of the people’s reactions on Twitter:
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi