A very strong member of Obidients, the supporters’ group of Obi/Datti Presidential ambition, Ibrahim Abdulkarim has said no form of intimidation or blackmailing can stop them from retrieving the stolen mandate of the Presidential candidate of the labour party, Mr Peter Obi at the election tribunal.
Nigerians are looking forward to witnessing what will be the outcome of the case between Peter Obi, and the President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
The former governor of Anambra state is challenging, in court, the outcome of the just-concluded controversial Presidential election conducted on February 25, 2023, by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, across the country.
Taken to his official verified Twitter handle, the strong member of the Obidients movement noted that no one blackmail them to withdraw their case from court.
According to Ibrahim Abdulkarim, he noted that the APC failed to realize that the Obidients is a movement to bring about a new Nigeria, adding that nothing will stop them, not even the flag-bearer of the Labour Party Peter Gregory Obi and his running mate, Senator Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed.
See the tweet below:
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu